The Jungle Music and Music is Fun (MIF) programmes exposes your child to a rich sensory-based experience where they can participate and enjoy a range of activities.
Jungle Music will teach you how to use music as a tool to aid your parenting. Music can be an effective way to settle a crying baby, to help children with transition and to overcome resistance to new and unfamiliar experiences. Jungle Music's songs and quirky actions equip parents with a useful "bag of tricks" for when boredom sets in – in a shopping queue, in the car or whenever young minds need to be kept amused.
Forte's early childhood music programmes will benefit your child through:
- Music enhances brain development. Jungle Music and MIF can improve your child's ability to think, learn, reason and create.
- promoting active participation by children, which is essential for heightened brain development
- Strong focus on fun, sensory-based activities enhances your child's learning experience and increases the impact and overall benefits afforded by music.
- Build your child's confidence and self esteem.
- Developing positive social skills such as sharing, respect and empathy.
- Music will improve your child's memory, problem solving techniques, understanding and recollection.
- Developing your child's fine and gross motor skills through dancing, clapping and other choreographed physical movements.
- Music aids language development. Jungle Music and MIF will help your child learn new words and develop their vocabulary.
Jungle Music provides a wonderful opportunity for one-on-one bonding between you and your child.